Friday, March 30, 2007

Bridge to Terabithia

I finally got a chance to stop by the new Willy's Workshop located inside Mira Mesa Mall. Its still under construction but it should be open within the next month!!!
After stopping by the shop, Myster and I went to Edwards to watch 300... I've heard so much about this movie that I couldn't wait to see it. But during the movie I kept on dozing off and on during the first half... Myster kept having to hit me and keep me awake. I was so sleeply. It was still a great movie! And it does make you wanna go to the gym. HAHA

Guess what I did after the movies? I went to the gym! HAHA I headed to 24 Hour Fitness for a swimming... Of course for the exercise but mainly to wake me up!

I caught about 40 mins of the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie before we watched 300 and I was lovin' it! I've always loved TMNT! Reminds me of my childhood... Anyone wanna watch TMNT with me?

Anyways... A 20 min midnight bike ride around the block turned into a 1.5 hour adventure w/ Allan aka Lance and the Lagunas. We started at JR Laguna's house then cruised our way to Vons... Eventually making our way onto the bike route along side the 56 heading west... Hooked a right to connect to the end of Carmel Mountain Road... and finally finding the secret Bridge to Terabithia. HAHA We also worked on our bike formations: Diamond & Square. FUN TIMES!!!

TONIGHT: We're watching the 10:15PM showing of Blades of Glory starring Will Ferrell & Jon Heder at Mira Mesa Edwards. I'm getting tickets around 5PM so text me if you want one! It looks so funny!!!


P.S. I need to study but I don't want to!

0 comments: