Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Boogie Wars

Sorry to all my loyal readers for the lack of updates. I've been busy proofing fliers (HOB, Excelsior, & Body Rock), working on fliers (Heat & The Scene), updating myspace pages (TK, Victory Nightlife, & Body Rock), and more meetings!

Victory Nightlife is now on Myspace! Add us as your friend!
This past weekend, I was in Las Vegas for Boogie Wars w/ my other family UrbanFX. Like always... It was fun times!!! I'll leave the pictures to do most of the talking:

Thanks Raelynn for driving... Back seat of the Armada!
UrbanFX Team Picture... I'm the official UrbanFX spokesperson.
FORMALity '02... I miss you guys!
Cast Meeting
Hi 220!!!
Afterparty at our Hotel... Fiesta in Henderson.
Turned out to be a high school dance... All the 21+ headed to the strip after!
Ladies
Fellas
In line at Tao at the Venetian...
Bermuda Triangle
My PUSSYCATDOLL... Myster Scherzinger
Jim looks Gangsta or Hot! HAHA
Shots on Christine!
Party foul on Fredo...
Harold is from SPARTA!
Gonzales x Mysters
Drunken Bitches... JK
Party Boyz! HAHA
4AM... On our way to Drais for the After After Party!
We ended up at Drais, which is an after hours club, till about 6:00AM... Some stayed till 8:00AM. Its weird getting out of a club and the sun already up... Fun times!!! Thanks UFX and 143!!!

To see all 90 pictures from our Vegas trip visit my Flickr Gallery: Boogie Wars LV

Here's video from the best performance all night...CHILL FACTOR featuring the Wildboyz OC Jay Chris Moore and friends!


P.S. Congrats to RON aka Bluballz on getting hired at COMMISSARY in Hillcrest.

I just picked these up at Blends today... I wasn't suppose to spend money on shoes but I couldn't resist. $200 retail but I got the homie hook up! Jordan Spiz-ike...

0 comments: