Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Fresh Off The Press!

After my Body Rock meeting in Downtown yesterday, I swung by SD Custom Printing to pick up Body Rock fliers. The fliers look really good! I love the whole throw back look!

I chatted it up w/ Vaughn (owner) while I waited for the fliers to finish. He told me they do anywhere from 100,000 - 150,000 fliers everyday! Thats a lot of freakin' fliers. He doesn't know where they all go but they're all out there somewhere. On top of that, their printing machine alone cost $250,000... I got to see the whole process. Pretty cool!


Drop by StudioFX if you want to pick up a stack and help us spread the word. Body Rock is going to be B-A-N-A-N-A-S! I'm looking forward to the "Open Circle Battle Royale" b/c of all the drama building up between a few certain teams. You won't want to miss the largest Hip-Hop competition on the West Coast!

FYI: Tickets are available online now at TicketMaster.com.

Thanks to Ollie (Wildboyz & Olliewood Studio) for the wonderful design and Vaughn (SD Custom Printing) for the fliers!

0 comments: