Thursday, May 3, 2007

Spiderman 3

Edwards Cinemas in Mira Mesa has converted into an IMAX theatre as of today! Althea and I headed over there at 5:00ish and there was already a long line of people for the 11:59AM showing of Spiderman 3. They still have 7 hours till showtime... CRAZY!

The only IMAX tickets left for Spiderman 3 were for 3:15AM. They only had 21 tickets left and I bought 10 of them. As of 8:11PM, I have one extra ticket left so if you want it give me a call... So far we have: TK, Althea, Christine, Ollie, Chris, Allan, Freddy (?), JR, & Anna.

If you're bored tonight come join us in line... HAHA I can't wait!!! I don't even know what the difference between IMAX and the normal digital is but its a $3 difference in ticket price so it better be good! I'm gonna go in my Spiderman suit! HAHA
I know its late but after watching the Spiderman 3 trailer... How could you not wanna go?!

I can't wait to see VENOM!!!

0 comments: