Monday, March 31, 2008

Friday Night Lights

Friday night turned out to be another crazy & wild night in the streets of Downtown. Everyone met up at my house for the preparty where we had a bottle of Crowne, Skyy, and Jack. We ended up mobbin' 20+ deep to Sin Nightclub to visit our favorite bartender Mike...

CLICK HERE to view the rest of our photos from Friday night at Sin.

Before the chaos a few of us ate dinner at Sushihana where we ran into Mrs. LT from MCHS.
Here's Josephine and Harold getting the party started!
Viet Bros 4 Life!
We're gonna miss you Vince! Bon voyage my dear friend! Be safe in Japan!
The Prince...
BFF Sheryl getting her pre-drink on while Jenny is being retarded...
Even the infamous SD's Finest came out to party.
PAARRRRRRTTTTYYYYYYY!
Thats a lot of dudes on my bed... HAHA
Ed x Alison x Jenny x Sheryl x TK
BFF's GF... April!!! So sweet... So beautiful... I can't get you out of my mind... Oh April! Oh April! My my my... HAHA

SD's Finest!

Sheryl behind the bar pouring the first round of drinks... 19 Washington Apples please!

Thanks Mike!

Cheers to the "GOOD LIFE!"
Sin Nightclub
BF & GF
Sheryl lookin' straight hood in Edwin's beanie and a happy ass Rhoda... HAHA
WTF? Throw some D's on that bitch!
Vince getting his freak on with Alison... Go Osaka Dominator!
3s Company!
Local celebrity Rock Star... Sean Ulbert. Wildboyz > Swear Boyz
Reenactment of Ms. Time of My Life Award winner from last week... Suz!
After party at Alverjo's with three of Vietnam's finest: TK, Khai, & Kimtan
Sisterly love... Iris, Holly, & Rosanne!
Damn Sheryl what did you do now?
Fun times! Slumber party!!!

0 comments: