Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New York Baby!

Sorry for the lack of updates.  The guys have been really busy with press and appearances.  I have tons of pictures and footage to upload from Time Square, TRL, the hotel, and the nightlife.  We're about to head out to go sightseeing and meeting up with a few celebrities.

MTV Studios in Time Square was ridiculous!  The Jabbawockeez will be featured on miTRL on MTV 3 (latin version) today.  Check your local listing to watch their performance and interview.

I'm flying home to SD tomorrow morning because I gotta be back for our event tomorrow night at Belo.  My car is still in LA but I am heading up there on Sunday with the producers of Body Rock for the V. Ent Dance Awards.  Then its off to LAX to see DJ AM.  

Who's down to roll up to LA on Sunday?

TOMORROW: SUPREME @ BELO Nightclub in Downtown San Diego with Victory Nightlife & ZXR

1 comments:

Dj Teknikscian said...

http://www.djteknikscian.blogspot.com


143