Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm in New York... Again!

YO! Just wanted to let everyone know I've landed safely in New York. I'm at a Bar right now with my homie Irv using their WiFi. The weather is a bit chilly but not as bad as it was a month ago. I'm meeting up with a few friends tonight but I gotta call it an early night because I'll be doing press with the Jabbawockeez early in the morning. I'm still waiting on the schedule. I'll keep you posted.

I was originally planning on going to the Highlands last night in Hollywood for the Jabbawockeez party but I couldn't miss Joe's 22nd birthday party at Stone Brewery. Although I came late, I showed up and saw him before I left. TAA baby! Happy Birthday Joe aka Iggy!

Afterwards I drove straight up to LA to meet up with Jessica and Eunice. We ended up going to Sanams for Thai food in Hollywood where we meet up with Myron.   Thanks Myron for dinner!
We didn't get back to their apartment till about 4AM.  I had to be at LAX at 5:30AM so we stayed up and chatted for awhile.   Thanks for the ride ladies!
I slept the entire way.  Here's the a picture of us about to land in NY.
Tristan and Jo Anne were there to greet me when I got off the plane.  Thanks again guys for the best hook up ever!  I love Virgin America!!!




I'm sitting in a Bar in the East Village with Irv as I blog.  I took this picture 20 mins ago.  
Check back soon for more updates!  I'm off to dinner with a few friends... Miss you all!  143!

Loving life,
Toe-Knee Nguyen

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats kinda scary actually that pic with the view out of the plane lol im scared of heights