Monday, March 31, 2008

Tour Guide

After another fun night out on the town, I woke up with drunken bodies all around my room.  We basically had a slumber party!  HAHA  Anyways, it was off to Fuddruckers in Mira Mesa for breakfast with Alison, Sheryl, Kimtan, and Alvin.

We bang in our WHITE tees...

Once breakfast was done we picked up Ms. China '07 to go do some sight seeing around SD.  We hit up Mt. Soledad first to check out the break taking view, look at multi-million dollar homes, and even visit Midgetland (during the day might I add).
Emo...
Then it was on to Seal Beach to check out these blubbery little sausages they call Seals.


We coasted down the 5 Freeway to Mission Beach were we paid Shane at Wave House a visit.  Patron shots!!!
Cheers!!!
Shane is a ladies man... But he only had eyes for one... HAHA
Belmont Park
After playing tour guide the entire day I ended up knocking out at home.  I was planning on hitting up Stone Brewery for Ren and Joe's birthday but I didn't wake up till 11PM.  I took a 4 hour power nap.  But I still managed to make it there by 12:30 to see the birthdays boys.

Happy Birthday Ren!!!
Annabelle x TK x Michelle x Vince
WTF?
Josie obviously like guys with that thug appeal b/c Gian is as hard as they come... HAHA
Happy Birthday Joe!!!  Open your eyes fool!
By this time more than half of the party left but we managed to squeeze in a group picture!
TAA aka 6 Footers!
I ended up driving  up to LA afterwards at 1:30AM... 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

would it be even slightly possible for us to switch places for a day? lol..i mean you have all the fun while i have to sit in front of a computer all day earning minimum wage lol jk