Friday, March 21, 2008

Liquid Cocaine

Last night turned out to be a crazy ass night.  I wasn't even planning on getting crazy, but when I headed out to Dave 'n Busters I ran into so many people and had one too many shots.  There were a million asian people there.  I know its asian night on Thursdays but dude it was mad crackin'!

Liquid Cocaine:
1/2 oz Bacardi® 151 rum
1/2 oz Goldschlager® cinnamon schnapps
1/2 oz Jagermeister® herbal liqueur

Gil eating his tasty turkey sandwich prepared by Cindy.
We all mobbed to D 'n B to meet up with friends.
Crackin'!!!
Happy Birthday to Philip Geniza!
Liquid Cocaine for everyone!
Laura x Suz
To the birthday boy... Cheers!
It was also Michelle's birthday (OJ's sister), but since he wasn't there I had to fill in as her brother.  HAHA
Dennis is the cutest sandwich maker... Ever!
Rell was also there celebrating his going away/back to Montana.  More liquid cocaine for everyone... HAHA
Ojay finally showed up...
More liquid cocaine...
Formality 4 life!
After DnB, we rolled to Bar D to meet up with Steven and Julz.  Thursday night at Bar D is crackin' b/c of DJ Iron Mike!
Crackin'!
Annabel x TK (?)
WTF?
After a few too many liquid cocaine shots, I woke up like this...
I'm gonna kill you guys!
Damn... Even my toes were green!
Thanks!

0 comments: