Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pajama Jam?

Friday night was the Pajama Jam at Avalon.  I was hoping to find a velvet red robe but I couldn't... HAHA.  So I just wore my default outfit.  White tee, blue jeans, black high tops, and my favorite jacket.  

Click here to view the rest of my pictures from Avalon.

Since it was an 18+ event, Vince Ocampo came through to meet up with us.  WTF?  I'm partying with baby Chris?  HAHA
TK x Anna x Vince
Tany x Red x TK = Victory Nightlife
On our way to pick up Mark in Hollywood...
Hi Mark!
Vince (21XL) x Chris Cruz (Stay Fresh)
Van x TK x Mike = Cousins 4 Life!
Jaycee Jay x Mahjestik
DJ Impakt was in the mix at Avalon...
Crackin'!
The Prince of Vietnam is in the building... Line them up Prince!
To the Good Life!
3's Company... Suz x TK x Jenny
The family... 
Jessica Burciaga is bangin'!
You're host for the night: TK x Myron = Lovers!
Move the Crowd!
Suzette can't throw up the W without curling her fingers... FREAK!
Surprise!
Kimtan x Sheryl x TK x EJ
Tristan and Jo Ann flew in from New York to party with us!
Happy Birthday to Mike Razo of Victory Nightlife!
Slumber Party #1
Slumber Party #2
I only got 2 hours of sleep and was still feeling drunk as I made my way to Pomona for World of Dance...

0 comments: