Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spontaneous Adventures in La La Land

While I was in LA this past weekend, I hit up Eunice and Jessica to go eat dinner.  We ended up at Sushiya on Sunset. 
TK x Eunice x Mark x Jessica
Delicious...
The Rocio Special: $13.95... Our favorite!
Eunice and Jessica are famous!  Here are two of their biggest fans... HAHA
We got FREE saki all night... Thanks Jose!  4 bottles between the 3 of us since Eunice doesn't really drink... I swear we had at least 10 shots each.
I'm starting to feel warm... 
Eunice x TK x Jessica
We headed over to the Standard on Sunset after for more good times... What you know about the body roll?
What?  Mark scored half a bottle of Patron... I love FREE!
Sebastian: "I gotta go perform!"
TK: "What are you?  A singer?"
Sebastian: "No, I gotta go PERFORM! (wink, wink)"
TK: "Ohhhh...."
Sexy can I?
Sexy huh?  HAHA
Jessica can hang with anyone... 10 shots of Saki and 3 shots of Patron... WTF?
The Standard: Sunset
The adventures continue...
Yay for a night of random spontaneous adventures in La La Land... Good Night!

Click here to view the rest of my pictures from my meetings, Sushiya, and the Standard.

0 comments: