Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Welcome back Vince Santos!

I got a call Sunday morning while I was still in LA from a deep sexy voice that I haven't heard in nearly a year... It was Vince Santos!  He was back from Osaka, Japan and in LA too.  We decided to meet up for dinner and go out for a few drinks.

But before I met up with Vince, I had to handle some "family business."  I stopped by my cousin's house in Manhattan Beach to visit.  I drive up and see his new S600 parked in the drive way... WTF!?  That's a $160,000 Mercedes Benz with a V-12 engin and over 600 horse power.  On top of that he already has a SL55 hard top convertible too.  I'm jealous!
Here's my cute little niece, Shayanne!  So nice!!!
The force is strong with us... HAHA


Doesn't she look like Boo from Monsters Inc.?
Don't fuck with the Viet Mafia... I'm serious!
After handling some business transactions, Mark and I left to meet up with Vince, Doy, and a few of their cousins.  We ended up heading to LAX to listen to DJ AM.  The event was private and for RSVP only but luckily we know some folks that hooked it up.  Thanks Poly!
Two Brothers: Vince x Doy
Double Shot of Patron!

Rock out!!!
Welcome back bro!

Another shot of Patron...
World Famous... DJ AM!

I've never heard DJ AM spin live but he's just as dope as they say... Everyone was jammin'!!!
Eunice x Vince x Jessica
Adventurers!
Yet another night in LA... I didn't come back to SD until Monday afternoon.  Talk about being Nomadic!  All I need is right here...
Taiwan and Vietnam are next... 

Click here to view the rest of my pictures from LAX.

0 comments: