Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Exclusive

This past Friday was Victory Nightlife's monthly Exclusive at Onyx & Thin.  It marks the 1 month anniversary of my tragic rail jumping incident that left me with this purple cast.  I got so much shit from all the bouncers and the staff at Onyx & Thin... They kept teasing me all night.  HAHA  No worries... I only have 2 more weeks!  Can't wait!!!  So while some of you are celebrating the end of finals in 2 weeks, I'll be celebrating the removal of my cast.  I'm gonna have a cast release party... HAHA.

Anyways, Onyx & Thin was lots of fun.  I never went downstairs to Onyx because I didn't want anything to happen again.  Plus, its hard to go down a flight of stairs with crutches.  We had another packed house, lots of birthdays, and special guest in the house.

CLICK HERE to view all my photos from Onyx & Thin.

Even Lang (who I studied abroad with her in Tianjin, China in 2005 for 5 months) and her boyfriend Eric came through to have a few drinks.  Its been awhile since I've seen them.  I am so glad they came through.
8:1 now thats a great ratio!  HAHA  AJ is a pimpin' it with some lovely ladies from LA & SD.
Cheryl x Steve x Rhoda
Formality x NYR: Eddie x April x TK x Kat.  I'm still waiting on the return of NYR... Let me know when it is!
I got a surprise visit from Melissa Adao and her boyfriend David.  Thank you Melissa for the wonderful compliments.  Its great to catch up with an old friend.
Kim aka Sister what are you whispering to Phil (Jabbawockeez)?
Introducing our Special Guest: The Jabbawockeez... A few weeks ago Des (Culture Shock SD) hit me up about setting up a birthday surprise for Chris Gatdula (Jabbawockeez) and Citrus while they were in SD for the E-40 show.  Everything turned out perfect.  We killed 6 bottles... Damn!

Welcome to VIP!
Des x Tina x TK x Crutches
Happy Birthday...
Thank you to Tera and Jose (Onyx & Thin) for helping us out with the festivities.
Birthday Boy & Girl: Chris x Citrus
Cheers!
World Famous B-Girl Crew
Saso x Birthday Boy x TK
I love Aldryn!  HAHA
Hazel (Boogie Monstarz) x Saso (Jabbawockeez)
Ladies of SD x Fullerton = Trouble!
Thanks to the sisters, Mabel and Sarah for stopping by to visit me.  Juli is somewhere there too... HAHA
Claudia (Culture Shock SD) doing some acrobatics on my crutches.
The ladies love Ben Chung (Jabbawockeez)... HAHA
Especially Jenny... HAHA
I am not sure what going on in this picture but I think Robyn is freakin' my crutches... HAHA
Here's our other birthday celebrant... Mons Carrillo!
Great job Des!  Thanks to everyone who came out!!!
Can't wait till June 5th for our next Onyx & Thin event... See you there!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that looked like a lot of fun!! heal the feet soon tk