Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm straight Chillin'!

Besides hosting Onyx & Thin this past weekend, I had probably the most relax weekend since the start of the year.  

I didn't even make it out to E-40 Concert at 4th & B with the Jabbawockeez because I was feeling under the weather.  Instead I just stayed at home on Saturday, which I haven't done in a long time.  But Guil, Steven, Julz, Jomo, Annabelle, and Terry stopped by with some mexican food and we watched Animal Planet on Bluray.  It was a chill night...

Sunday I woke up with my throat still sore, but I decided I needed to get out of the house so I rolled with Ollie (BFF) to the Annual PQ Cinco De Mayo Festival.  Willy's Workshop had a booth and a demo out there so it packed with kids.
For only a $1 you get a chance to spin the wheel to win various prizes like t-shirts, buttons, stickers, wheels, or even a new skate deck.
Shem, Nate, Ann, and Christian helped out with the festivities...
Afterwards Ollie and I went to Round Table Pizza to eat with Sean and Rose (BFF - Female).  I love Round Table Pizza!  Check out our medium Meat Marvel and our side of Garlic Parmesan Twist.  YUMMY!
Even the guys from Hoey Inc. paid us a visit at Round Table.
Ryan (Illiss) drew a "ill" rattle snake on my cast.  Ryan is the ultimate reptile lover... Who do you know that has an alligator?
Gotta take my DayQuil: Cold & Flu... BRB

0 comments: