Saturday, May 10, 2008

Friday Night Shakedown

Friday was another laid back day for me.  I've been trying to save my energy for Saturday because I'm going up to Long Beach for the Culture Shock LA benefit show.  Thanks for all the get well messages.  My sore throat is almost gone and I'm getting my cast off next Friday.  I can't wait... I'm getting treated out to a manicure and pedicure on Friday.  HAHA

Anyways, I crutched over to the Apple Store at UTC today to visit Redmond (Victory Nightlife) because he had a few programs for me.  We also grabbed $5 Subway foot longs during his lunch break and chit chatted.
I also ran into my favorite Mexican who was also working at Apple... Ms. B-Kris!  HAHA
Before I headed out I video chatted with my "crazy aunt" aka Momma Zel and Denzel while they were in Saigon, Vietnam.  I miss Denzel.  He's so cute!  Check it out we both got the same hair cut today... HAHA
That night we had an event at Deco's with Rob Zoomy and ZXR.  It was slow night for us, but its all good because we got tons of other events coming up.  Here's DJ Julz (Mindz Alike) spinnin' in the front room.
Since I'm still on crutches I just chilled with some of the friends on the beds in the VIP area.
Paul the Promoter (Endless Nightlife).  Paul admitted to me that he reads my blog.  HAHA  Thanks bro!
Vietnam in the house!
It was a sober night for me because I had to rest my sore throat... I still had a good time catching up with people.
DJ Mahjestik (Mass Appeal/Z90.3) holdin' it down in the outdoor patio.  "Love is love B!"
The back open air patio is always crackin'!
I called it an early night because I wanted to get home and rest up.  On my way to the parking structure, I ran into a few people jammin' out with one of the street musicians.
Looked like fun so I joined in on the festivities too... Hella random!  HAHA
More random strangers joined us too... WTF?
Aprille and Kim met up with me for a quick minute.  I miss them!
While I was heading back to the car I ran into April and Donette who happened to be on their way to April's favorite Downtown spot... Visions!  HAHA  She's gonna be so mad at me for putting that in my blog because she specifically said, "Don't put this in your blog TK!" HAHA  I love you April!
I ended the night with a 1 lb. California Burrito with sour cream and guacamole at Santanas.  Goodnight! 

EDIT:
I just found out that "goodnight" is one word.  Did you know that?  I mean if you say "Have a good night!" then thats two words but if you say "goodnight" then its one.  I swear I never knew that... HAHA  Learning new things everyday!  THANKS!

1 comments:

april joy said...

HAHA! omg, you suck! but i knew you were gonna post it!

and for the record, we only went there because joyce left us at decos to go to visions! argh!!!!

ps. i didn't know it was 1 word. interesting.