Thursday, May 8, 2008

Lotus Thai Cuisine

Tuesday I met up with Rob Zoomy (ZXR/Club Deviate) at Lotus Thai Cuisine in Downtown.  Rob Zoomy is one of the pioneers of the Asian nightlife scene in San Diego.  I always learn a few tricks of the trade when I'm with Rob.  

We meet up to discuss all of our upcoming events.  Trust me we've got a ton of events lined up for Summer starting off with Deco's this Friday ft. DJ Julz (Mindz Alike) and DJ Mahjestik (Mass Appeal/Z90).

Email me names (first & last) to TKoftheWildboyz@gmail.com to get on the guestlist.

I give Lotus Thai Cuisine two thumbs up.  If you love Thai food you should check this place out.  It's located at 906 Market Street (on the corner of 9th Ave).  Thanks Rob for dinner!


Also, if you haven't check it out already the Victory Nightlife website has been updated: www.VictoryNightlife.com

0 comments: