Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Best Graduation Party... Ever!

After only 2.5 hours of sleep, I got a wake up call from the Graduate herself at 7:30am. That's hella early! Since I was still so hung over from the night before, I got a Robeks Rejuvenator smoothie on our way to UCSD. I was hoping this healthy smoothy would aid in my recover but once we made it into UCSD's parking garage, I immediately threw up outside. It was all liquid coming out of both my mouth and my nose. HAHA Not so fun! But I felt terrific afterwards so maybe the Rejuvenator helped me by getting ride of all the toxic stuff in my system.

Anyways, by the time we got there the ceremony was already over. Sorry we were late but at least we were all there to support! After taking photos and hanging out at UCSD we moved the celebration to Cecile's house. It was the "BEST GRADUATION PARTY... EVER!"

We ended up eating tons of food, played Wii fit, played house (?), played flip cup (again), and had an obstacle course (which consisted of wheel barrel races, flip cup, spinning around 5 times in a car, and bobbing for apples) over and over. Tons of fun with the Wildboyz family and friends. It was a fun filled weekend with my closes friends!  I love these people!

CLICK HERE to view all the photos from Cecile's Graduation.

I'll let the pictures do the talking from here. It might take a min to load because there are so many hilarious pictures! Enjoy!!!

The Graduate: Cecile V. Nguyen


Philippines... HAHA
Brother Bear x Sister Bear
Twins
The Lagunas


My throw up... HAHA

Jr playing house???
More red cups...


Wii Fit while holding a Heineken.
WBZ4LIFE!





Anabel gets the "Best Pose" award for her hair commercial imitation.
ROAR!

The Winners!

Check out George blowing bubbles... HAHA
No homo...
Ron's face is the funniest...





Boyz vs. Girlz Flip Cup

Looks like the Girlz won!  BOO!!!
Incredible Hulk
Bobbing Hand Stand...
This is my favorite picture!  It just looks dope...

We are family... I've got all my brothers and sisters with me!

"Who let the dogs out?!?!?"
Althea vs. Eduardo
Round 4



Dizzy boy...
Dizzy girl...
George lending Jenny a helping hand... HAHA
Flip cup rematch: Boyz vs. Girlz

We let you girlz win for Cecile... HAHA
BEST GRADUATION PARTY... EVER!!!

CONGRATS CECILE... We're all proud of you!

0 comments: