Monday, June 23, 2008

Saturday Night Continues...

My Saturday night continued at Prospect Bar & Lounge in La Jolla for Steven Bautista's Graduation Party.  There were many familiar faces, drinks, dancing, and good times!  I think I had a bit too much to drink because its all blurry... HAHA

CLICK HERE to view the rest of my photos from Prospect.

Here are a few of the early birds who made it out for the hosted vodka bar.  James x My x Karen x Evol
Temecula in the House!
Fomality x NYR reunite: TK x Hannah
GRR!
Congrats Steven!
TAA x Bumsville
Michelle's shirt is silky smooth!  HAHA
The celebrants: Mike (Birthday) & Steven (Graduate)
We love Steven!  Mabel x Steve x TK x Sarah
Sorry I cut off half your face Steven...
I ran into Grace and Eddie who I've known since middle school... Reunited!
Fun times...
Julz x Guil x Steven
Afterwards I threw up at Denny's on Friars Road... The rest is a blur.  Congrats Steven... We're all proud of you!  143!  Fun times...

But not so fun the next morning when I had to wake up for Cecile's graduation at 7:30am...

To be continued...

0 comments: