Monday, June 23, 2008

Red Cups

My Saturday night was divided into 2 celebrations: (1) Rhoda's 25th BBQ/House Party and (2) Steven's Graduation at Prospect Bar & Lounge.

I arrived to Rhoda's at around 7:30ish to find everyone was pretty much already drunk from the BBQ earlier in the day. There was tons of delicious food, lots of red cups, games everywhere, loud noises (i.e. Rose Veneracion), and close friends.

CLICK HERE to see all my photos from Rhoda's 25th BBQ/House Party.

Alvin x JR playing pool.
FYI: Freddy (WBZ) was voted Most Athletic in High School.

Josephine and I were voted Class Clowns! =)
Cheers!

Cousins: Rhoda x Mary Grace
Who wants to play beer pong?
They do!  Cheryl x Rose x Anabel
Check out all the yummy food the girls cooked... Nice job ladies!
Rhoda is definitely not 6 feet tall... HAHA
This is how the Ballz family rolls... Keg Stand!

2 of my favorites: Cheryl x Rose
OG: BMMS x MVMS = MCHS
Wait... I wasn't sure if you saw Vanessa's face in that last picture so let me blow it up for you.  Vanessa always has the best facial expressions!  We love you Vanessa and so does the camera!
I
LOVE
THESE
GIRLS!
Steven & Guil (TAA) how could you lose to Josephine & Jenny in foosball.
Rose was voted "Loudest Girl in the World" in life!  J/K Best Friend!
I left the party early because I had to be at Prospect Bar & Lounge for our Victory Nightlife event.  The celebrations didn't stop there!  Part (2) of my Saturday night coming soon...

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY RHODA!

0 comments: