Thursday, June 26, 2008

Light Show

I've basically been living out of my car the past few days going in and out of meetings all day.  I just wish I lived in Downtown already.  Hopefully that day will come soon...

CLICK HERE to view my photos from Wednesday.

We ate at Sushi Deli in Downtown before our Victory meeting.  Check out the crackin' line to eat there...
Annabelle x Julz
Super Dragon Roll x Crunchy Roll
Victory Nightlife Meeting @ Starbucks Mission Valley.
Club Massive: Red, White, & Blues @ House of Blues  coming July 3rd!
Celebrating the Good Life!
We're all emo except for Mark...
We met up with Erwin (Blends) afterwards in Bumsville where he was displaying one of his many talents.
Congrats Binny!
We decided to pack 8 people into my 4Runner for a mini field trip to Coronado and Balboa Park.
Here are a few photos I took during our adventure:


I swear there are mini UFOs in this picture... Click to enlarge.


Coronado Bridge.
SD Skyline.
Julz x Steven x Guil x Annabelle

Balboa Park.

F**K Y*U
"Balboa" by Edwin Negado (Blends)

No comment.
Steven x Guil

1 comments:

JAYCINISTA said...

dope photography, man... ufo shot was great...