Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bumsville

After Monday night's Killa Bee basketball game, Steven and I meet up with Michelle, Terry, and Alyasha who were in Clairemont eating Korean BBQ. I love Korean BBQ! It reminds me of when I was studying abroad in China in 2005.  I use to eat Korean food all the time because it was so tasty and the best part was that it was cheap too.  Thanks Aly for dinner! 

Bumsville
Korean BBQ
Michelle x Terry x Alyasha x Steven
Steven aka Bin of TAA aka the 6 footers!
Afterwards we meet up with the 5&A Dime crew: Jay, Darcey, Brandon, and Annabelle to catch a drive in movie.  I've never been to a drive in movie before so I was pretty excited.  We picked up the air mattress and turned Steven's truck into a comfy bed with pillows and blankets.

We watched "What Happens In Vegas..." starring Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz.  I feel asleep but I did wake up to watch the second feature, "Sex in the City".  HAHA  It was actually a good movie but a bit long.  We didn't get out of the drive in until 3:30am.
Brandon (5&A Dime).  Happy Belated Birthday buddy!
Check out this photo I took of the drive in theater... Looks like day time but its actual pitch dark.  I think I left my shutter on for at least 4 seconds... We should all go to a drive in movie.  It would be fun if a bunch of us went!
See what smoking does to you... It makes your face look weird!
Steven and I ended up crashing at Bumsville where we woke up the next morning to grab breakfast at Crest Cafe in Hillcrest.  I definitely recommend this spot.
Damn this is like portfolio worthy... HAHA
Crest Cafe in Hillcrest
Eggs Benedict is my favorite!
Michelle x Steven
We ventured around Downtown to visit our usual locations: Blends, Unsteady, and 5&A Dime.  Check out Profile, Darcey, and Jay behind the scenes at the shop.  FYI: 5&A Dime will be hosting the Legends Lounge at our upcoming July 3rd (Thursday) Club Massive @ House of Blues.  Get ready...
After a few days of being nomadic I finally made it back home to my favorite snacks... CHEEZ-ITS!  I LOVE CHEEZ-ITS!

0 comments: