Monday, June 2, 2008

Hollywood on Crutches

After a fun night of partying at Belo Niteclub in SD it was time for a short road trip to Hollywood for another birthday celebration. 

This time at 21XL, Stay Fresh, and Clubworks' weekly Exclusive @ Element. Once again Jemayah hooked it up with rooms at the Renaissance Marriott next to the Kodak Theater, which were really nice.  We basically got there checked in, had a drink, and went straight to the club.

CLICK HERE if you want to see all my photos from Hollywood.

What you know about partying in Hollywood on crutches?  HAHA
We takin' over Hollywood... TK x Bluballz
AJ x Rudy x Ron x Redmond x Jay x TK
TK x Marjorie
Annabel and Marjorie know how to have a good time... 
Element ft. DJ Bluballz with Myron Marten on the mic!
Fullerton Invasion: Sheryl x Jenny x Mons x Jem x Karen x Christine
Thanks to Myron (21XL) for the bottles of Hennessey (x2)!
And the madness begins...
Jenny with the assist... HAHA
We love Stacey!  WOD Tripod!
Let me introduce you to Kevin, who is one of our volunteers for World of Dance.  He's never drank before but this is what peer pressure can do to you...  We love you Kev!

"Come on Kevin!  Just one shot!  For my birthday man!"
"A small shot!"
"Yeah!!!"
Look what we did Myron... We're corruptors!  HAHA  Didn't help that Myron threaten to fire him from the tour if he didn't drink it... HAHA  Peer pressure!  Its gets us all at times...
Stacey x Mikey from Culture Shock LA
VIP
Ron x Brian x Rudy wild n out with Hennessey!
Even the Swear Boyz came through to show love.
Who wants some Hen?
I got a good grip on Annabel... HAHA
Arlene (Kaba Modern) x TK
We all know Ron loves Hen!
Crackin'!
DJ Jay-P (Crowd Creators)
BFF x China x AJ
Fred x TK
After 2 bottles of Hennessey and 3 shots of Patron... I was done!
HAHA
I ended up throwing up in the VIP, outside, in the car, on Jenny's leg, and throughout Hollywood.  Thanks for taking care of me Chris (Stay Fresh)... Wait its actually his fault I ended up this way.  Patron and Hennessey don't really mix... HAHA
I have a ton of pictures with people taking shots from the bottles of Hennessey.  Check out my myspace photos for full commentary.  I counted 25 different people taking shots from the bottle.  HAHA

Thanks to everyone who came out to party in Hollywood despite the rain.  I wish I didn't get so drunk because I wanted to hang out with everyone afterwards.  I ended up throwing up on the ride home too the next morning... HAHA

Oh man... Never again!

0 comments: