Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Throw some Ds on it...

I've been eying a digital SLR camera for the past few months now. I finally decided to spoil myself for my birthday and purchase one off Amazon.

I bought a Canon 40D (body only), a Tamron Autofocus 17-35mm f/2.8-4 DI LD Super Wide Angle Zoom Lens, a Canon Battery Grip, and a 4GB Extreme III CompactFlash card.  Together I spent almost $1,500, which is more than I wanted to spend but you know what... "You only live once so buy everything you can."  Photography is an expensive hobby. 

Introducing the Canon 40D...

My lens hasn't come in yet but Alvin let me borrow his stock lens for the day so I could snap a few photos.

I ran into Nikki and Diana at Sushihana in PQ.  
Check out this artsy picture I took of Steven and Michelle.
Check out the macro shot of my crunchy roll... Looks delicious!
Here I am picking up my brother and a few friends who just got back from their trip to Chicago.
Smash Brothers on the Nintendo Wii at Cindy's new condo in Mission Valley.
Wii
Cindy x Joe x Michelle x Ed
TK and Jamie stretching... Emo black and whiteness!
Aww... Group photo!
I love my new camera!!!  My blog is gonna look professional now.  HAHA  But there's so much I need to learn about it. OK I'm gonna continue reading the manual and fall asleep.  Good night everyone!

0 comments: