Monday, June 2, 2008

Remix

Lets see where I left off... Rewind back to Thursday, May 22nd. Started off the night at Hooters with the Wildboyz with 200 FREE wings thanks to the Ballz family (Ron & Annabel).  I got there a bit late but there were still plenty of wings left between the 20 of us.  Parmesan garlic wings are mighty tasty!

Kimtan reppin' the original Wildboyz t-shirt!
After dinner it was off to the Gaslamp District for my Remix at Belo Niteclub event with ZXR and Impact Productions.  It was the first of my many birthday celebrations.  Here's one of the other birthday boys, Brandon Queen (UFX Alumni).
Maribel also celebrated her 24th birthday with us too.  Did you know Maribel is my first girlfriend back in 7th grade at Black Mountain Middle School.  HAHA  Back then Maribel, Jhoanna, and I were all close friends.  Until I broke Jhoanna's leg... Long story!  But she finally forgave me.  HAHA  Love you guys!
Choreo Cookies came through for a special live performance for my birthday.  Thank you guys!  I'm your number 1 fan!
Who wants a drink?
Thanks for coming out ladies!
Choreo Cookies are my favorite team!
The brothers and the crew!
Misa Campo x TK... =)
Mihan x Rhea x Kim x Justine
Star shots... Misa x TK x Zoomy
Pioneers of the game: Rob Zoomy (ZXR) & Tim Ortiz (Event Vibe)
That was a cliff note version but since I'm so behind lets keep it moving... 

CLICK HERE to view all my photos from Hooters and Belo.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Brandon Queen and Maribel Mayo!!!

0 comments: