Sunday, June 15, 2008

Coast to Coast

I'm finally home after a 5 day coast to coast tour that went from New York, to Hollywood, to Los Angeles, and finally back to San Diego. I've only slept about 12 hours in the past 4 nights and I'm exhausted beyond belief but I had too much fun!

I'll be doing a full recap of the coast to coast tour by tomorrow but here's a quick break down of what I did...

Tuesday: Leave SD on a red eye flight to NY
Wednesday: Woke up in New York, Central Park, Apple on 5th, B&H, Empire State Building, Bar, Time Square
Thursday: Union Square, Brooklyn Bridge, B&H, SoHo, Rockafella Center, Top of the Rock, Time Square, W Hotel
Friday: Back to JFK, LAX, UCLA, Central in Hollywood, Patio Thai, Renaissance Marriott
Saturday: The Grill, The Standard Hotel Roof Top Party, Blends Costa Mesa, Jade Theater, Bumsville, Home

Tomorrow: Sleep, Sleep, Lil Wayne Concert, Sleep

I'll be posting up pictures later today. But check out the BEEZ WAX blog for pictures from the Standard Hotel Roof Top Pool Party from earlier today. Shit was fun!!! Trust me you'll want to see these photos... HAHA

CLICK HERE to go to the Beez Wax Blog. Here's a preview of Drew's (Beez Wax) photos...











0 comments: