Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thursday Rotation...

Thursday was a really productive day! I got a lot done to my car: car wash, smog check, oil change, & tire rotation. I haven't changed my oil in over 7,000 miles... I want a new car so bad but I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon. 

Later that afternoon I went down to Downtown for a few meetings with several different venues. Our Summer line up is looking really solid.  I finished my last meeting at 9ish and headed over to Bumsville to meet up. When I got there everyone was watching Planet Earth. If you haven't seen Planet Earth (especially on Blu Ray) you need too... Go educate yourself! HAHA

We ended up going to Dave n Busters first for cheap drinks and a few games.  I got our first round of Liquid Cocaine shots... 
Annabelle wasn't a fan of LC... HAHA
Eddie and Saso from the Jabbawockeez were also there too.  Check out Saso's new gold Jabbawockeez chain... Its blingin'!  Since I can walk again I'm hoping to join the guys back on road this summer.
Pete (Puma) x TK (female) x Annabelle
Thursday's at Dave n Busters is always crackin'.  Hi Redmond (Victory) x Joey!
Crusin' for chicks...
I love Angie Girl!
Then it was off to Bar D to meet up with the rest of the Downtown heads...
Alyasha (Alphanumeric) x Jamie (Wife) were breakin' it down on the dance floor...
Scott (One People Project) looks a bit creepy here... HAHA
Off to Jack in the Crack for a late night dinner...

0 comments: