Sunday, June 15, 2008

Coast to Coast Tour: NY - LA - SD

I've combined both pt I & II of the "Coast to Coast Tour" into one really long blog. The Coast to Coast Tour was a 4 day span that went from SD to NY to LA to SD. Its crazy to image how much I did in 4 days.  Check it out... Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this post.

CLICK HERE to view all my photos from New York.

Wednesday - I took the red eye flight on Tuesday and basically woke up in New York.  I landed at 7AM and headed straight to Manhattan.  My first stop was to the Apple Store on 5th Avenue were I updated my blog and video chatted with a few friends.

Taste the Rainbow 
Setting up shop inside the Apple store... HAHA


I proceeded by taking a short stroll through Central Park.  It was such a beautiful day!


Afterwards I headed to B&H Photo Video, which is basically the ultimate electronics store.  I spent over an hour there trying out different lens for my SLR.  I want a fisheye lens and a telephoto lens but they're so expensive!!!  Anyone selling any lens for a Canon 40D?  Let me know...

Anyways, I headed over to the Empire State Building after for the first time.  I got front of the line privileges because I had my walking boot on.  Holla!  HAHA

Then it was off to the Financial District to visit the World Trade Center and relax at Battery Park.



The view from Battery Park of the Statue of Liberty.

NYPD rolls deep...
I ended up meeting up with Jay, Nancy, and a few friends at Union Square to grab a late lunch at Republic.
Union Square is always crackin'!



It was off to meet up with Hosell's (spelling ?) co-workers at a local bar where we had a few rounds of shots on Jay.  Thanks bro!!!

Ended the night by stopping by Time Square so I could put my new tripod to use.

TK x My x Jay x Nancy
Nancy and I have known each other since we were 7 years old.  Her grandparents use to babysit my brother and I in elementary school.  She now lives in Manhattan and works for Warner Brothers in their HR department.


It was long 22 hour day that lasted from 7am - 5am. 

Thursday - My and I were suppose to wake up super early to go to the Statue of Liberty but we were both running on only 2 hours of sleep so we ended up chillin' and headed to the Brooklyn Bridge.


Next stop was SoHo for some shopping.  Tristan (Virgin America) also meet up with us too.


We got back to the apartment for some rest and relaxation.
Tristan and I headed to the Top of Rockafeller Center to take some more night photos.
Empire State Building

Touch the sky...



Back to Time Square for more photos...

We meet up with the girls at the W Hotel for a few drinks with friends.

Nancy x Judy

After 4 Grey Goose Vodka's, 2 Grey Goose on the rocks, and a Crown & Coke I woke up in the middle of the night chillin' on the edge of the bathtube.  HAHA

Thanks to Tristan, Jay, Nancy, Judy, and My for the hospitality.  Much appreciated!  Fun times everyone!

Here I am on my way back to JFK.  Check out the driver's facial expression in the side mirror.  HAHA

I'll be back in New York on July 17th...

CLICK HERE to view all my photos from Central / The Standard / Jade Theater.

Friday - I arrived into LAX at 2pm. I took the flyaway bus to Westwood to hang out at Anna and Kim's apartment. It's been awhile since I've seen them so we just chilled at the apartment and caught up. It was UCLA's graduation so there were hella people and car's everywhere. Anna also had a banquet that night so a few her girlfriends were getting ready at her place.

Kim and her friend roaring?  I am not sure what is going on in this photo...
Josephine x Anna ready to head out to their banquet.
I chilled at the apartment after everyone left until Jessica picked me up.  Then it was off to Jessica and Eunice's apartment in Hollywood were we all got ready to mob to Central.

What the fuck are you wearing?  A wool sweater robe?  HAHA

Ben (Blends | Beez Wax) and Jay picked me so we could meet up with the rest of the crew at the Renaissance Marriott.  Ben hooked it up with 2 new pairs of kicks... I love you!  HAHA

Steven, Jenny, Mons, and Jemaya were already at the hotel getting their pre-drink on when we got there.

1/2 of the 6 footers aka TAA... Steven x TK x Crown
They killed a bottle of crown... HAHA
Welcome to Central in Hollywood.  You know we always roll with the bottle service... Grey Goose is my favorite!
Steven x Jeremy (Blends)
3 x 3


Thanks Ruby!

After the club we stopped by Element to visit Myron (21XL), Chris Cruz (Stay Fresh), and Stizo (Club Works).  Element was hella crackin'!  We also ran into Alyson and Sheryl.  Hi BFF!

Then it was off to late night Thai food w/ the Blends set.  I think Steven wins the award for TIME OF MY LIFE because he was fucked up!  HAHA  I love it!
Saturday - Everyone woke up pretty hung over and tired.  Too bad Steven and Jenny had to drive back down to SD for work.   Boo!  Jemaya also had to head back early to so Mons and I ended up grabbing breakfast at the mall next door.  

Check out some of the artwork on display at our hotel.

Hollywood

It was another gorgeous day in Southern California.  Therefore Mons and I decided to eat outside at the Grill and enjoy the beautiful scenery.  The food was freakin' delicious.

Thanks for breakfast Mons!

I headed to The Standard Roof Top Pool Party afterwards with Jeremy, Eunice, and Ruby.  Ben always tells me to come up for the Standard hotel parties but I've never had a chance to yet.  The Standard hotel is a modern and stylish hotel located in Downtown LA surrounded by tall skyscrapers.
Eunice x Ruby



Ben x Ruby x Eunice x Jay
WTF?  HAHA
Shit was crackin' with beautiful people!



Billy Blanks the originator of Thai Bo!  HAHA

Drew x Nobu x Jeremy
That's sexy!  HAHA  Hello ladies... I'm single!
Drew is the man behind the photos found on the Beez Wax blog.



They run shit: Ben x Dom x Jesse Lee
What doesn't belong?

We chilled at the Standard until 6ish then Ruby, Jeremy, and I headed back down to Costa Mesa Blends.

It doesn't stop there!  I got home at 9pm and went straight to Jade Theater for Victory Nightlife's Remedy event.  It was definitely on and poppin'... HAHA
DJ Bluballz (Wildboyz) spinning in the upstairs lounge.
Chachy aka Mark and a few of his friends came through from the OC. 
The Downstairs Club
April and her co-works came through for Danielle's birthday.
TK x Rae x Chachy x April... Damn Chacy you're hella red!  HAHA

Look what we started...
We combined April and Chachy's party in the VIP.
TK x Rob x Kim

DJ Mark Marcelo laying it down in the club.
Photos coverage and from the photo booth will be up shortly from Jade Theater on Victory Nightlife's website.  Check back soon...

Although I my body was exhausted I decided to stop by and visit Bumsville since I haven't seen anyone in a few days.  Turned out there was a house party going on...
Original Gangsta aka Gian
Annabelle showing off her hot import model poses on Terry's truck.
Too intense!  HAHA
Welcome to the Pu$$y Palace... Can I order a PP aka Pepperoni Pu$$y?
There were mad bloggers at the party.

Don't leave your pu$$y open...
Finally I headed home at 3:30am to knock the fuck out... I miss my house!  What a crazy 4 days that stretched from coast to coast: New York to Los Angeles and back to San Diego.  It was definitely TOML status.  It's crazy to think about how much I did in 4 days... 

Now its off to the Lil' Wayne concert... See you guys later!  Thanks for reading!

0 comments: