Thursday, July 31, 2008

39 People on a Party Bus = FUN

I apologize to all the readers because I know my blog takes forever to load sometimes due to the amount of photos I post.  Hopefully its worth it!  HAHA

Sunday was tons of fun!  We celebrated Josephine Lagrimas' 25th birthday in style on a enormous party bus with 39 of our closest friends on our way to Temecula to go wine tasting.  It was bananas... Just check out the photos!

CLICK HERE to see all of Alvin and my photos from the trip.

We meet up at Josephine's house at 11:30am to board the bus.  I don't know how we're gonna fit that many people on this bus... But we did!
Josephine and her mom welcoming the crew on board...
Steve x Wilfredo

The bus was decked with with colorful lights, a bar, lcd screens, a stripper pole, and more...
Michelle x Ojay
Rose x Cecile
Ollie showing off his pole dancing moves...

Double fistin' it!
Alvin's turn...
My Asian Girls...

We headed up to Temecula to go


Vanessa x Theresa showing of their wedding poses...
Cheryl
Freddy x Christine
Sean serving us lunch...
Theresa x Jenny
Eduardo aka JR
Suz x April meeting in the ladies room...
Snack break at our second winery...
You having fun Josie?  HAHA
Damn Vanessa... HAHA
Althea x Christine
Winery #3
TK x Edwin
The way 

Ollie x JR
Wildboyz 4 Life!
Kimtan x Jen
WTF?
Cecile x TK x April
Natalie x Ernesto 
Kim x Theresa = Trouble
Too much fun...
We didn't get back to Josephine's house until 5PM where we ended up eating tons of food and just chillin... 

Yet another fun filled weekend on both coast.  I'm lovin' life and lovin' my friends!  143!

Friends Forever!  Wildboyz 4 Life!

0 comments: