Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wave House

After flighting 3,000 miles back to the West Coast, I only got to rest for an hour before heading out to Mission Beach to the Wave House. It was our 2nd "Bash at the Beach" event with Alphanumeric and Sun Diego.  Overall the event went well.  I got lots of positive feedback about the event being so different from our usual Downtown club events.  Lots of people loved the outdoor and relaxed atmosphere.  I loved it!

Thank you to everyone who came out to lounge, drink, dance, play, and mingle with us at the beach.  Special thanks to Shane, Peter, TJ, and the Wave House staff.

Our next Wave House event is our End of Summer Luau on August 30th for Labor Day.  We're planning to bring out many different bands and performs, various games, and tons of give a ways.  Mark your calendars!

CLICK HERE to view all of the photos from Wave House

DJ Bluballz (Wildboyz) opening up at Wave House.




6PM
DJ Julz (Mindz Alike)
Daniel x Ryan playing beer pong...
DJ Speshul ED (Mindz Alike)
Happy Birthday Holly!  Sean x Rose x Holly x Mers x Myrna x Chris
TK x Shane
DJ Rage x Ashely Robles x TK
8PM
Chillin' in the hammocks...
Erwin vs. Chris
Jen x Kenji
Edwin don't just stand there... Show them the Matrix!

Kevin x Redmond x Drumstick




Live performance by Ashely Robles ft. UrbanFX.  This was my first time watching Ashely perform live.  No joke, she's sounds amazing live.  I was really impressed.  Great job Ashely!

I've known Holly since she was only 9 years old... HAHA
10PM
Edwin what are you doing on stage?  HAHA
Sarah x Steven

Since it was Holly's birthday, I thought it would be a good idea to let her take the first crack at the Pinata.  Boy was I wrong.... 
She ended up taking off the blind fold and going crazy on our poor donkey... Julz (Pinta Supervisor) and I couldn't even stop her outrageous rampage.  We just looked at each other with our mouths open.  HAHA

Afterwards, Holly apologized to me and said, "Did I ruin the pinta game?"

YES!  HAHA  But I still love you!
Make it rain!


Veneracion Sisters = Trouble
WTF?
Following their performance with Ashely Robles, the UFX crew spent their time playing beer pong.
Buck buck buck!
Bernadette x Aprille x Ashley
Birthday girls: Josephine (25) x Holly (22)
My favorites: Josephine x Jenny x Rhoda
What is this guy doing in our picture?  HAHA
FUN TIMES!  I was extremely exhausted afterwards, but there was no time for rest it was on to the next festivities: Josephine's Wine Tasting Excursion pt. II

Don't forget Saturday, August 30th we're doing our "End of Summer Luau" at the Wave House!  Be there for the Labor Day beach bash!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha tony my names david not kevin ;)
have fun in vegas this weekend