Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome to the BATCAVE...

Michelle had an epiphany while I was in New York.  She came up with the best idea of 2008 (HAHA), which was to convert the Bumsville front door/foyer into my private sanctuary aka my room.  The space is seriously only big enough to fit 2 twin size beds side by side, so we decided to pay Ikea and Payless Furniture a visit on Tuesday.

Ikea
I don't know how all that shit fit inside Michelle's Volkswagen Golf...
We had to recharge at Sushi Hut in Mission Valley before making our way to Payless Furniture...
Check that out!  HAHA  We managed to put the twin side mattress and room divider on/in her car.  
Operation Batcave...
After a late night visit to Walmart with Annabelle, Michelle, Steven, and Erwin my room aka "The Batcave" was finally finished...

Ladies & gentlemen welcome to the Batcave!  You can call me Bruce Wayne... HAHA





Not too bad for a 42 square foot area.  HAHA  You just gotta come to Bumsville and see it, but don't go to the front door because its blocked off... HAHA

Bumsville: 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, 1 batcave

0 comments: