Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Baby B

In the past 2 weeks I've had three people I know pass away. It's very numbing and its never easy to deal with. Last Sunday a few of the friends came out to show love to the Retuya family after TJ's Grandma recently passed away. There was a 3 day viewing and the funeral is today. My condolences go to their family. They all seem to be holding up well, coming together and providing each other with strength.

Raymund Orias' viewing is Wednesday and Thursday with the funeral on Saturday. Life is so beautiful yet so fragile. Thats why I push myself everyday to spend as much time with my family (which I need to work on) and friends. I love you all!

Here are a few photos I snapped on BJ who recently became a first time father. I can't believe BJ has a son now. They totally look alike. Check him out:
Baby B x BJ
Later on that afternoon some of the Wildboyz had a flag football game so we came out to show some support.  Ollie (WR) always has to look the illest on the playing field.  Scope out his new Jordan football cleats.
Kimtan's (CB) Battle Scars.
Steve (QB) lead the offense to over 40+ points.  Great job MVP!
Eric (LB) sippin' on some Vitamin Water.
Josephine and Rhoda cheering from the sidelines.
Congrats guys on another Victory (Nightlife)!  HAHA

0 comments: