Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Good Night!

Last week Althea and I went out to eat Korean BBQ. I can't remember the last time we hung out. It was nice to chit chat and catch up. After dinner we went to Mt. Soledad so I could take a few night time shots of San Diego.  

This is where I first figured out how to take photos of our "light art".  Check out a few of our pictures:

Look at Althea's concentration face... HAHA  I guess it's a flower?
Hi!
WBZ4Life!
We event caught a glimpse of the Sea World fireworks.
I like this one!
I also recently purchased a Canon Timer Remote Controller from Amazon which comes in on Thursday.  This remote is ideal for time-lapse photography and has the following features: self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer and exposure-count setting.  It's gonna be perfect for these night time shots.  I can't wait...
I'm planning on setting up my camera on time-lapse at our hotel room before House of Blues to document all the madness.  It should be interesting...