Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Friday in Downtown!

I almost forgot I had a Body Rock recap dinner at Bucca Di Beppo on Friday night in Downtown.   It was fun times catching up with the crew who consist of Nelson, Anna, Jen, and Natalie.  Thanks for dinner Jen!  Body Rock 2009 is already in the works... Look out!  Afterwards it was off to Onyx & Thin for our Victory Nightlife event.

CLICK HERE to view the photo coverage from Onyx & Thin - NEW
CLICK HERE to view the photo booth photos from Onyx & Thin

I love lagasna.
Nelson x Anna
Jen x TK x Natalie
This is what a $32 plate of desert looks like...

My favorite picture!
Sherman (Destiny's Child/Missy Elliot) doing security on 5th.
MCHS Reunion @ Onyx & Thin.
Round 1: Patron for all the ladies!
You to Sarah!
Round 2: Patron for the DJs!

Vasquez Sisters.  I miss you Merissa!
Even Edwin (Local Hero) came out to celebrate.
Suz x Sarah x Juli x Barbara
DownHapSwearWild.
Theresa an I breakin' it down while Olan cheers us on.  HAHA
Crackin'!
Fredo x Charm (UFX)
Cedric x Tep.  I haven't seen Cedric in almost a year.  HAHA
Al x Nikki x Lovelyn x RJ
Photo with the sisters (x2): Sarah & Mabel x Myrna & Merissa
Thanks to everyone who came out once again... 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you havent seen ced in a year? it took me a year to find him! haha