Friday, August 22, 2008

Hollywood!!!

Aldryn and I had the pleasure of making it out to MTV's America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 finale once again.  This time we were here to do press for the Yuri and Taeko Show.  Teams from both seasons were there celebrating, including everyone's favorite... The Jabbawockeez!  Congrats to Super Cr3w on becoming America's Best Dance Crew.  Great job to So Real Cru!  Its only the beginning of the madness... I'll post photos from the show soon.


Check out a few of the photos that have just been posted on the Yuri and Taeko Show.

I'm actually on my way over to Pauly Shore's bachelor pad in the Hollywood Hills for a few hours of rest and relaxation in the pool.  Afterwards I'm headed to dinner for Indo's (HIN) birthday followed by his birthday bash at Highlands (21+) and the ABDC Finale party at Avalon (18+/21+).  Its another fun filled weekend!

Vegas on Monday...

0 comments: