Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sloshball

After an adventurous weekend in LA, I spent my Sunday in PQ playing sloshball with my brother and friends. We're thinking about playing Labor Day too... Who's down?

CLICK HERE to view all the Sloshball photos.

The dugout...
Shaun aka Sexual Chocolate
"I don't want to be picked last...."  HAHA
Keg stands for every error, strike out, peg, or missed peg.  TK x Ron x Peter (Keg Stander) x Ria

Angry brother... HAHA
Shaun ate it at least twice... HAHA  Are you alright bro?

JR aka Danger sliding safely into second...

The celebration...
Winners: Team Good Guys (1-0-1)



My 2nd keg stand of my life... HAHA

We're hungry savages eating pizza on the curb.

Sexual Chocolate!
You win Phil for thickest Happy Trail... HAHA
After party at the Santos residence for more beer games... I hate beer by the way!

Robyn was in town from Chicago... Welcome back!
The Veterans: Vince x Cheryl x Robyn x JR x Jenny x Josephine

It was a chill night with the brothers.

0 comments: