Monday, August 18, 2008

This is what WEEKENDS are made for...

I'm on a blogging spree. HAHA In the past 18 days of August, I've only be in San Diego for a total of 5 days. My roommates have been giving me a hard time about not being home.  They miss me!  HAHA  Since the beginning of the month I've been in Seattle, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. This week I'll be back in LA from Thursday - Sunday for business, partying, and a wedding.

I spent only a day in San Diego after our Las Vegas trip before heading out to Los Angeles. My original plan was to leave on Thursday for the Blends x Nike Party but I ended up leaving Wednesday to meet with one of my dad's friends who were on their way to Vietnam. Seems like nothing has been going as planned as of late, but it makes life exciting.  

Wednesday, August 13th:
Tristan and I headed up to Anaheim to handle some business for the family aka Vietnamese Mafia.  Muahahah.  Since Annabelle (Bumsville) was also in the Orange County area we decided to meet up with her in Fullerton.  Turns out her friend lives in the same Nutwood apartments that Leo, Alvin, Fatch, Jenny, and Grace use to live in.  HAHA

Here we are heading out to Downtown Fullerton... Annabelle x Christy x Jaque.  But when we got there Tristan couldn't get in because he lost his ID in Las Vegas so we decided to call it a night and head to North Hollywood to Mark aka Chachy's apartment.
James, Chach, and Melissa R (Pussycat Dolls.. Just had to name drop that... HAHA) apartment in North Hollywood.

Thursday, August 14th:
I woke up early to drop off Tristan at LAX before meeting up with Chach in Hollywood to eat at Saddle Ranch on Sunset.  Chach and I love living the "College Life!"  HAHA

I decided to go to work with Chach at the Comedy Store.  Chach is Pauly Shore's right hand man.  He handles a lot of the day to day operations for Pauly, who is on a 11 day tour in Michigan.  Pauly Shore was the man in the 90s!
Check out my favorite scene from Encino Man - Wheez the Juice
Chachy and I meet up with Ollie, Edwin, Erwin, and Arik on Fairfax to hit up some of the local shops.
We headed to Downtown LA afterwards for the Blends x Nike party at Blends LA.
Drew (Birthday Boy) x DJ x Joe x Jon
Yay for free appetizers, red bull, and champagne!

Comme des Gracons
Blends LA
WTF?
I felt like I was gonna see Batman jumping from the roof tops...
Afterwards we headed over to La Cita and to an underground party in Downtown Chinatown where Gaslamp Killer and DJ AM were spinnin' at.  The same promoters from LAX basically turned a Chinese restuarant into a club.  It was hot but the party was crackin!  Even Apl.de.ap from Black Eyed Peas was in the house.

San Diego's Gaslamp Killer is blowin' up!  He'll be spinning at our upcoming Friday, September 5th ASR party with Blends and Oakly at Onyx & Thin.

DJ AM


Friday, August 15th:
I woke up at around noon to meet up with Stacey (WOD) for lunch at Universal City Walk.  We caught up over some delicious sandwiches from Tony Roma's.  Stacey and I will be in San Francisco for World of Dance coming Saturday, September 27th.
Stacey Kuramoto (WOD/CSLA)
After lunch I just went back to Chachy's apartment to rest before going out to Highlands in Hollywood hosted by 21XL Events Company.

I am not sure what's going on in this photo but its pretty funny.  Eric is being touched from behind and that girl is putting eye drops in her eyes.  HAHA
It was crackin' at Highlands.  Both Super Cr3w and So Real Cru were there along with members from other crews partying it up before this weeks Season 2 finally.

Jackie (So Real Cru) x TK
Brian x Ailyn x Pat x Brian x Mark

Cheers!
Jackie x Eric x Indo x Ibay x TK... Thanks Indo!  I love you!
All the room were crackin'...
The love of my life... Myron Marten!  HAHA
Thomas Phantom (Birthday Boy) x Johanna x Khai = NEVERODDOREVEN
My favorite girls from So Real Cru... HAHA  Jackie x Ailyn
In SD we always hit up Mexican food spots after the club, but when you're in LA its Thai food.  Sonomas to be exact!  HAHA  We went there to meet up with Karen, Alison, and Sheryl (BFF) but the kitchen was close since we got there too late.  So we met up with Myron and Kay instead at Thai Patio...
TK x Kay Valentine (London)... She's Vietnamese x French... Enough said!
Fun times!!!

Saturday, August 15th:
Chach and I headed over to the Standard in Downtown LA for the Creme De La Creme pool party hosted by Dub Frequency.  Ben asked me to shoot for Beez Wax so here are a few photos that Chach took on my point and shot.  I'll post my photos from my SLR later.

Check out this game they were playing in the pool.  There's actually a girl swimming between everyone's legs... HAHA

Pro Skater: Clyde Singleton

Workin'!  HAHA

Jenny x Roach Brah (HAHA) x Chachy
I'll post my photos from the Standard soon...

Since I had an event a Prospect in San Diego that night I had to head back down at 7ish.  Man was I exhausted... Its been non stop!  But I'm not complaining... I actually drove straight to La Jolla but I had to pull over on the side of the road and take a 20 min power nap.

2 hours and 2o mins later I was at Prospect.  Prospect was pretty packed!  We had tons of birthday celebrants.  Thanks for coming out...

Ladies of the WPC... HAHA
So I leave for a week and a half and I come back to find out that both Guil and Steven have girlfriends... WTF!?  HAHA

Eric x Fel x Guil x Lu x Steven
Jen x Fatch
Jen x Jeremy (Swear Boys)
I haven't seen Kim in months... 
She's supposedly my opposite... I don't know about that!  TAA baby!
Happy Birthday Redmond (Victory Nightlife)
DJ Mark Marcelo & Julz had the party jumpin'!!!
Jamal x Jelen x Patron
HAHA
Where do you get a pet pig?  HAHA  
What a tiring weekend... That wasn't the end of it because we played Slosh Ball the next day!  I'll be back in LA this weekend... Come out to Avalon (Hollywood) to see So Real Cru, Boogie Bots, and Asiid take the stage on Friday.  It'll be fun times!!!  HAHA

Check back soon for more updates...

0 comments: