Friday, August 29, 2008

Hollywood (Friday - Sunday)

I can't believe its already been a week since I was in Hollywood.  I wish I could spend more time on my blog but I've been busy getting ready for Sunday's Club Massive at House of Blues.  Here's a quick cliff note version of my 3 day extravaganza in Hollywood.

CLICK HERE to see photos from adventures in Hollywood, Las Vegas, and San Diego.

I spent my Friday afternoon in the hills relaxing by the pool and enjoying the beautiful view.  Thanks Chachy!



That night we were headed to Avalon for the ABDC Finale Party and to Highlands for the Super Cr3w Party.  We started off the night with a bit of pre drinking at the condo.

Eric (Victory Nightlife) x Crown Royale
Avalon was crackin' son!
Happy Birthday Dave (HIN/21XL)... Dave is the man!!!
Thanks Michelle for the drinks...
Hennessey shots on Chris Cruz (Stay Fresh)... Thanks bro!  Shout out to Drew (Beez Wax)
Asiid performed that night at Avalon along with Boogie Bots and a special appearance by So Real Cru.
Off to Highlands to meet up with Sammie, Alfredo, and the crew!
Sammie is the new chick on the block at MADE Jewelry.
Dave Wen is moving to China... I'll miss you bro!
Saturday we went back to the pool to recover from our long night.  Afterwards I went to Long Beach for BJ and Anjo's wedding.  I'll blog about that in a separate entry.  

We spent the night at LAX in Hollywood on Saturday.

Melissa R (PCD) x Myron (21XL) x Hen... HAHA
I heart Indo (HIN)!
I am not sure about this picture of me and Ibay... HAHA  No homo!
Sunday morning we woke up to eat at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles... Yummy!
Even Ross came through to kick it!
I checked out Freestyle Session with Myron afterwards and picked up Tristan from LAX.  

That night Melissa, Tristan, Chachy, and I meet up with Alvin in Fullerton to check out Team Millennia's Summer Intensive show.

CJ (Expressive Doubt)
TM Alumni getting ready for their performance.

There was a special onstage appearance by these beautiful young men... 
Alumni
"Hey Baby!"  HAHA  Kellie and her beautiful daughter!  So nice!
The TM Family...
Alvin x Wabs
The Twins!
Alexis x TK
Aggie (The Company)
Alvin and I bought 2 bottles afterwards for the after party.  HAHA  We continued the party at TM's "Under the Bridge Dance Studio".  Fun times in Hollywood/LA/OC... Thanks Chachy, Melissa, and James for letting me crash at the condo.

Now its off to Las Vegas for Magic!!!

0 comments: