Saturday, August 30, 2008

Las Vegas (Monday - Wednesday)

I left for Vegas Monday afternoon along with Tristan (Virgin America).  Since there is no direct flight from LAX to Vegas, we have to fly to SF then connect.  Its a bit out of the way but free is free so I'm not trippin'!

CLICK HERE to see photos from adventures in Hollywood, Las Vegas, and San Diego.  I didn't take many in Vegas...

While we were in SF our flight was delayed on the runway because of thunderstorms in Vegas so we ended up having our own party in the back of the plane with a few of our favorite flight attendants... HAHA

I think we ended up having a bit too much fun because of few of us couldn't go out afterwards...
The crew: Sisters - Patricia & Kristina, Anthony, and B. 
We were rockin' out and bumpin' the jams!
After a few shots of courvoisier and we were all feelin' nice!  HAHA
That was the most fun I've had on the plane... Thanks VA!
Once we touched down in Vegas, Guil and the crew picked up Tristan and I from the airport.  We headed straight to the Rio buffet to meet up with the guys from Avant Garde and Blends.  I love buffets!

That night we headed to the Palms for one of the many industry parties:
-Stussy @ Moon
-Crooks n Castle @ The Hef Suite
-Dime Piece @ Ghost Bar

I love the Magic industry parties because not only is it FREE if you're on the list, but its also includes FREE drinks!  HAHA

Here's the crew of the Fizix (Rick, Sasha, Nelson, & Mike) in line for the Stussy party.
I ended up checkin' out the Crooks n Castle party at the Hef Suite, which turned out to be pretty awesome!  I think just being in a $40K a night suite made it that much better.
Emil (Crooks) x Jon (Blends)... Props to Emil and the rest of the crew on there success!
There were lots of people at the party including the Jabbawockeez who were showing off their new clothing line, JBWKZ, at Magic.  I've seen them every night since Friday in Hollywood... Fun times!
Check out the view...
We only stayed at the Palms for part of the night.  We decided to hit up Revolution Lounge to meet up with DJ Earwaxxx because the line for the Stussy party was insane...
DJ Earwaxxx will be spinnin' at House of Blues this Sunday!
4 Life!
Julz x Guil
Cindy x Joe (Avnt Grde)
We called it an early night and rested up afterwards at the hotel suite.  Thanks Jabbar (Avnt Grde) for letting me crash there... Tuesday I spent most of the day catching up with friends online and on the phone.  I was still recovering from the weekend festivities...

Tuesday night we headed out to Rain Forrest Cafe for dinner with Scott and Brent from One People Project.

We were suppose to be eating on a budget but I ended up spending $80 on myself.  I was so pissed... HAHA
I spy Brett and Scott (One People Project)!
Hi Jackie!
We mobbed over to Mix at the MGM for the New Era, Fiberops, Hellz Bellz, and others party.  Thanks Bam (Hellz Bellz) aka Smallie Biggs for getting us in.  
I spy Aly (Alphanumeric | Fiberops) on the cover of the new Antenna Mag.
Yet another amazing view of the Vegas Strip...
I cruised over to Jet at the Mirage to meet up with Ben and the rest of the guys from Dub Frequency and Blends for the Vapors party.
Jerri Lee x TK
Idha is new DC Public Relations Director... Welcome back to SD!

I took at $12 cab ride to Cathouse afterwards to meet back up with the crew to find out we were callin' it a night... I was pretty trashed that night because I woke up on the bed in my undies with DJ Mark Marcelo in the morning... HAHA!  What a night...

Wednesday was check out time.  We hit up Redmond's favorite spot... Sonic!
Here we are on our way to drop me off at the airport, stuffing 7 people into a 4 seater.  HAHA
I didn't even go to Magic or Pool like I was suppose to but I definitely had a good time.  Thanks again to the crew at Avnt Grde, TAA, and Mindz Alike for everything.  Damn... Vegas twice in 3 weeks is a bit too intense for me.  HAHA

Now its back to Hollywood...

0 comments: