Monday, August 25, 2008

On my way to Vegas!

I've spent the last 4 days in Hollywood having the Time of my Life! HAHA I've been to the finale of ABDC, Universal Studios, Avalon, Highlands, swimming in the Hollywood Hills, BJ's Wedding, LAX, Roscoe's, Freestyle Session, TM Summer Intensive, Under the Bridge Studios, and more... Its now 6:30AM and I'm awake for some reason?!

I'm headed to Las Vegas in just a few hours to meet up with everyone for Magic and Pool. Tonight is the Crook's & Castle's Mansion party... See you all there!

Let the good times continue... See you all back in San Diego on Thursday! Don't forget about our Summer finale, Club Massive: Victory 10 Year Anniversary at House of Blues this Sunday! Trust me you don't want to miss it!

Updates coming soon... 143! I miss everyone!

0 comments: