Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm going back to Cali... (Thursday)

Wednesday night Chachy picked me up after work from LAX.  I took him out to eat Vietnamese food as a token of my appreciation.  HAHA

James (aka Crazy Guy), Chachy, and I ended up having a few shots of Hennessey that night to celebrate the good times, which lead to me passing out on the living room couch.  I basically took a quick nap and decided to drive home at 5AM back to SD... I didn't get to PQ until 7AM that morning.  

I've been drinking way too much this entire week... I was thinking it was Monday because I just got back from what seems like a Vegas weekend to find out it was already Thursday, which means its the weekend and its back to party boy!  HAHA

College Life partner in crime... Mark aka Chachy!
When I got back to PQ at 7AM, I hung out with my mom before she headed out to work then took a 4 hour nap before cruisin' over to Sushihana and Willy's Workshop with Vince.

Shalihe ordered me another piece of luggage.  Now I have a 3 piece matching set for my jet setting adventures around the world.  I now have a large size check in roller, check in roller, and a handy dandy travel bag.  Thanks Shalihe!!!
If you didn't know, Willy and Shalihe are expecting their first child together in December.  While we (Chris, Freddy, Vince, Shalihe, & Willy) were at the shop we decided to do a mock draft for names for their baby boy.  We decided to throw all the Wildboyz names into a hat, including a few wild card names (ie Xavier) into the mix.  
You gotta rub the belly for good luck!

The three names that were picked were: Wilfredo, Kimtan, and Freddy

I personally think Toe-Knee is a fantastic name.  HAHA

Of the three names we decided to a real draft to come up with a name for the baby until he was born.  

The winner was: Wilfredo

Therefore everyone must now refer to the baby as Wilfredo Jr. III until Willy and Shalihe have their baby... HAHA
After spending a few hours at the shop it was back to Bumsville for me.  Its been weeks since I've hung out with my roommates.  I think I've only been in San Diego for about 7 days this whole month of August.  What can I say... They miss me!  HAHA

Since it was already Thursday, we decided to all go out eat dinner and cause some chaos in the streets of SD.  Annabelle, Michelle, Nick, and I headed over to our favorite Downtown spot Neighborhood for dinner.

Annabelle x Coca Cola
Even Flo (UNIV) stopped by and had a beer with us.
Edwin, Vince, Arik, and Neil stopped by as well...
After dinner we headed back to Bums to meet up with George for a few drinks... I know what you're thinking... Damn more drinks?  OMG!  I know... I need to chill!  HAHA
Our first destination was Bar D where Julz, Profile, and Irons were spinnin' on the 1s and 2s in celebration of Alyasha's birthday.
Thanks Torren for the Manhattan... 
Annabelle x Iron Mike
We left Bar D at around midnight to head back Downtown to Onyx for Hip Hop Karaoke hosted by Armory Massive.  Jon Jon and his entourage were there celebrating his sixth 21st birthday.

Friend x Anika x Eunice... Eunice use to teach me the ways when I was younger... HAHA Figure 8 baby!
I miss Charm (UFX Alumni)!
Kim x Jon aka Mayor of Oceanside were also in attendance... No pictures please!
Happy birthday Jon Jon!
Birthday dance!
I've been out everyday drinking for a week straight... But I'm not complaining because its my "job" to have fun!  I love my roomies... Bumsville Bitches & the Bachelor!  HAHA

The weekend has just begun!

0 comments: