Wednesday, December 3, 2008

4 Banger!

Sunday I had to wake up bright and early to meet up with the rest of the guys to head to the Q for the Falcons vs. Chargers game. At this point, I'm seriously running on fumes. Its been an exhausting wild week of "work" aka partying.  HAHA.  It was hard for me to just stay awake during our tailgate.

CLICK HERE to view more photos from the game.

Chris Penny had to change his lucky pants since the Chargers lost to the Colts last week in another heartbreaker... Geez!  Its tough to be a Charger fan.  Too many ups and downs... 
I'm awake here... But I don't know what the heck I'm doing...
Then I knocked out for a good hour.
Our fellow season ticket holders in section View 20 always give me a hard time for falling sleep at the game, but man its tough to stay awake when you're losing!  =(  I got that whole sleeping with your eyes open thing here... I look crazy!  HAHA
After yet another heartbreaking lost we packed Kimtan's 4 bangin' Toyota Camry with 7 people.  It made for a fun trip to Fashion Valley... 4 Banger! 
TK x Steph x April's arm (?)... "Who's arm is that?" - April
Finally we figured away to make it work...
I don't know how the Chargers are playing so horribly right now... 4-8!  WTF!?  Tomorrow we've got a Thursday night game against our hated rivals the Raiders.  We better beat them or else... 

Photos courtesy of Ollie, Alvin, and April.

0 comments: