Monday, December 1, 2008

Chargers vs. Colts

I'm back!  I'm a week behind on my blog and I need to do some major catching up.  I can't believe its already December... This year has been the most outrageous year ever, but I'm loving every minute of it.  The past three weeks are no exception.  The intensity has risen ever since Leo came back from the Air Force.  Its been non-stop...

Here's a quick recap of the past week:
Sunday - Chargers vs. Colts =(
Monday - All nighter for my MBA 540 class
Tuesday - 5&A Dime Photo Shoot
Wednesday - Club Massive @ HOB
Thursday - Thanksgiving then Hollywood!
Friday - Highlands
Saturday - Drive back to SD for U-31
Sunday - Chargers vs. Falcons =( and Thanksgiving Dinner w/ TAA

Like I said... Non-stop!  Wait till I tell you what I got going on this week...

Lets rewind back to last Sunday, November 21st.  Its been two fun filled weeks that have both ended with disappointing Charger losses at home.  How did we go from being Super Bowl contenders to 4-8 and missing the playoffs?  WHY!?

CLICK HERE to see photos from the Chargers Week 7 & 8.

I love it!
The very lovely Marlina of the San Diego Charger Girls dropped by D-4 to try to sell us Charger Girl calenders.  
Some of the funniest girls I know: Josie x Theresa x Rhoda
MCHS Reunion: Kurt Price x Alex x Chris Penny
Gemma x TK
It was a good game that was decided by a winning 51 yard field goal by Adam Vinatieri of the Colts.  Bummer... 
V20
After the game we hung out and played catch in the parking lot to wait for traffic to die down.  Apparently, throwing a football in the parking lot is illegal... WTF!?
Here's one of the officers reading the rule to us... Thats ridiculous!
Jack ended up getting a ticket for throwing a football... Strange!

0 comments: