Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Should I get a BlackBerry Bold?

Although I love my Apple iPhone, I got my hands on a BlackBerry Bold recently and I absolutely loved it. The iPhone is an amazing phone, but the BlackBerry is a better overall "business" phone.  I'm always emailing and chatting online, so actually having a full QWERTY keyboard makes a tremendous difference.  Plus BBM is hella addicting... HAHA.  I love Apple and my iPhone but man... The Bold is a nice phone!

CLICK HERE to read the Boy Genuis Bold vs. 3G comparison.

Should I switch?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

they dont call it crackberry for nothing. but yes blackberry is a very powerful phone. iphone is cool for pleasure.. but blackberry is the way to go for business

cous said...

no way! what you need to do is change to sprintell, and get a pocket PC. pocket PC are the real business phones...

Thomas Phantom said...

do it! i have one and its awesome! YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE TK!

Unknown said...

the answer is a simple one: DUH!!!