Monday, December 1, 2008

Thank You Stacey!

This totally made my day... 143!!!

Goooood morning and Happy Thanksgiving Toeknee! I just wanted to take the time and email (since I suck at this whole feelings/emotion stuff and also since texting Thanksgiving msgs is soooo over rated! haha) you and say....

Toeknee, I'm really am thankful and grateful for our friendship. I can't believe we've only met last year...it seems like we've been friends forever! I'm really glad that Myron brought you on to work with us for World of Dance. If that didn't happen, I don't think I would've gain such a great friend as you! I'm really glad that I can count on you to be there for me when I need you.....whether its to be VIP for a drink fest up in the clubs or to just have our heart-to-heart talks. I'm so grateful to have you in my life....I only hope that our friendship will continue to grow for the years to come. 143~! =)

XOXO,
Stacey


World of Dance Tripod @ Highlands: Myron x Stacey x TK
I should just use a picture of me and Stacey but I love Myron too!  HAHA

0 comments: