Monday, February 2, 2009

24 Hours in the Bay with Slim

On Thursday, I flew to the Bay for a 24 hour vacation.  Alex Retodo Productions and 600 Inc. had Slim from 112 coming to perform at their weekly Thursday spot in San Jose, so I went up there to join in on the fun.  I landed at 4PM and headed straight to the TFC (The Filipino Channel) studio to meet up with the SF crew.  I know I'm not filipino but the filipinos love me and I love them back!  HAHA

CLICK HERE to view all the photos from my 24 hours in SF/SJ.

Here's Slim being interviewed for one of the shows on TFC.
We ended up chillin' at the studio with Slim and eating Togos.  Slim is a diehard Raider fan and when he found out I was from San Diego, we got into a heated football debate.  I think we ended up talking about the Raiders the entire hour we were there.  HAHA. 

Rygar x Slim x TK
Here's Rygar getting Slim to do a drop for his upcoming mix tape.
After we all parted ways, we headed to San Jose to Jon and Karl's apartment in Downtown.  Leo  meet up with us too after he got off work.  If you didn't know, Leo us to sing 112 songs on people's voice mail intros.  HAHA.  He he is doing his rendition of "So Fly" by Slim.
We ended up killing 1.5 bottles of Hennessey between the 5 of us.  It started getting ignorant... And we loved it!  Karl x Jon x Rygar x TK
We headed to Sabor early to eat dinner.  $9 gourmet carne asada fries!  WTF?
Lisa Pisa also came out to party too!  Here she is with Mr. So Fly himself, Slim from 112.
Raider Nation talk... BOO!  Go Chargers!
Lucky (Manager) x TK x Slim
??? x Justin (600 Inc.)... Thanks for hookin' it up!
Alex "The Great" x Katrina x TK
The place was crackin'!!!  If you're ever in San Jose on Thursday make sure you check out DJ Rygar at Sabor!  Shit is ignorant! HAHA
Grey Goose x Tacos ???
Get it LEO!  HAHA
Matching!
Diane x Lisa x Cindy = Little Babies 
"Just stopped out fresh out the shower, gotta stay fresh take about an hour, gotta get dressed, your boys so clean, both of em' off i got them blue jeans, fresh pair of shades, house on my wrists, socks to the drawers your boy stay fit, im ready can't nobody tell me nothing."
Don't resist... HAHA
Leo x Lisa Pisa x TK
We ended up getting ridiculously ignorant that night. Hennessey x Grey Goose x Patron x DJ Rygar = IGNORANT!  HAHA

The next morning we walked over to Japan Town to eat sushi.  It was the bomb ass sushi!
Damn is that the 600 Inc. mix CD on the conveyor belt?
Thanks again to DJ Rygar, Alex Retodo, Justin (600 Inc.), John, and Karl for everything.  I think I'm gonna start taking these 24 hour vacations to the Bay more often.  I might be up there this Thursday, if they lock down Musiq Soulchild.  Who's down?

0 comments: