Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pop it to me. Pen pen.

Wednesday we celebrated Vanessa Relieve's birthday during Happy Hour at El Torito.  Vanessa is probably the funniest person I know when she's drunk.  HAHA.  Alvin has some hilarious footage from that night that will be posted later with Vanessa showing off her ABDC impersonations.

CLICK HERE to view photos from El Torito and Soda Bar.

Happy birthday Vanessa!
2 shots of Patron for Vanessa and I turned into a full round for everyone.  Thanks Vanessa...Not!   HAHA!
Wildboyz Familia!
Cheers!
TK x Birthday Girl aka Vanessa
Theresa's impression of Vanessa's high school dance pictures... HAHA
Pop it to me.  Pen pen. 
Best Friends 4 Life (since 7th grade)!
I don't think I've laughed that much in a long while... Thanks Theresa, Rhoda, and Vanessa!
We headed to Soda Bar in North Park afterwards to check out Commune Wednesdays, which come around twice a month to feature local artist and designers.

Check out some of Corine Grant's jewelry, which is now being carried at Fred Segal.
Each bracelets has some inspiring words and phrases.
Here I am modeling one of her bracelets...
Photography
Music
Support your local bands, DJ's, fashion designers, and artist.
Welcome to Soda Bar...
Hi roomie!  If you didn't know, Annabelle has her own blog now.  Check it out.
Laurel and I playing our imaginary flutes!  HAHA
Fun times!

1 comments:

Littlefoot said...

hahah its laurel.