Thursday, February 5, 2009

Motley Crue Concert

While I was at 5&A Dime on Monday, I ran into Sean, the House of Blues Venue Manager, who was kickin' off his birthday celebration at the Motley Crue concert that night at Cox Arena (SDSU).  That's right!  Motley Crue is going back on tour and they're starting their nationwide tour in SD.  After a quick phone call, Sean had 25 tickets waiting for me at House of Blues.

Too bad I totally forgot about the concert and picking up the tickets.  I didn't remember until I was at dinner with Edwin and Flo.  We then started going down our phone list trying to find 25 people who were down for a last minute concert.  Spur of moment type of ish...
We found 22 spontaneous people who were all down to watch Motley Crue!  Thanks for the tickets and happy birthday to Sean (HOB)!
It was my first Rock n Roll concert!  Too bad we couldn't bring in our cameras after the security check.  I was still able to snap a few photos on my iPhone however.
The place was packed!  The stage set up and lights were crazy.  The energy was high.  It was fun times!
The lights and lasers were pretty blinding at times... 
They even had fire!!!
Josephine x TK = My posse... HAHA
Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll!  HAHA
Happy birthday to Robbie (Iry Hotel), who just flew in from Hawaii.
We only caught the last 30 minutes of the concert, but it was cool because thats when they were playing all their hits.  I can't believe I saw Motley Crue in concert... HAHA!  Fun times!!!

1 comments:

JAYCINISTA said...

haha no backstage this time...