Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenn!

I flew back to San Diego on Friday to celebrate Jenn and Yogi's birthday.  We kicked off the night at Bondi for Jenn's birthday dinner with a group of 20 of us.  The decor inside Bondi is really unique and beautiful.  I had the pleasure of meeting the manager, so maybe we'll be able to host a night there.  Be on the look out...

My camera died when I was in SF, I felt so naked without my camera.  How am I suppose to blog?  Luckily, Mikey brought along his DSLR so you can thank him for all the photos.

CLICK HERE to view all of Mikey's photos from Friday.

I recommend eating at Bondi if you're in the Gaslamp District.
Birthday girl aka Jenn x Razo (Victory)
Here are a few photos of the interior of Bondi by Ollie.


I ordered the most expensive item on the menu, the NY Strip.  Everyone was straight starring at my steak with their mouths watering as I chomped on pure divine goodness.  It was absolutely worth it.
I told Terry (Bumsville) that I'd pay for her dinner if she gave me a message.  Thanks Terry!
TK (female) x Jenn x Mikey
After dinner, we headed to Deco's for Yogi's Mega Birthday Bash.  I snapped a few shots on Meghan's camera, but she accidently deleted all the photos.  Thanks Meg!  HAHA.  The back room was crackin'.  We had a few bottles, Roscoe Umali was in the house, and there were tons of familiar faces.  

Only problem was the rest of the homies couldn't get into the back room because there was a ridiculous line.  So I made a few phone calls and we within minutes we had a bottle of vodka and champagne waiting for us at Sin Niteclub.  Thanks to Anthony & Thanh!

Ollie x Vince x ??? x Steven
Mark x Jodi were in town and meet up with us at Sin.  Thanks for the pep talk Jodi!   HAHA
Richie Rich is in the building!
I ran into Stephanie x Nikki x Desiree while outside of Deco's.  We ended up joining forces and ranging...
Happy birthday Jenn!
Chris Cruz (Stay Fresh) x Zeb (Stay Fresh) came down from LA to party for the night.  Damn it, I was gonna take it easy but since Chris Cruz was in town I knew it was gonna get ignorant.
Let the party begin!
HAHA... This photo is hilarious!  I'm fighting a bunch of midgets!  HAHA
Scott (One People Project) is such a gentleman!  Jenn was donzo!
The night didn't end at Sin, a few of us headed to Thin at 2AM.  Although they were closed, they opened up for me and my friends because they love me.  Thanks Jose!  After a few drinks, a birthday cake, and candles, we ended the night with some pizza by the slice!

Happy birthday Yogi!  Thanks to the Stay Fresh crew for coming down for the night.  I'll see you guys in LA soon!

Shout out to Guttersnipe for lacing me up with a box of tees.  I was rockin' their "You're #1 (middle finger)" tees that night... Good looks fam!  Check them out at www.guttersnipegang.com

0 comments: