Friday, February 27, 2009

"I'm here to get ignorant!"

I'm gonna try to do some rapid fire blogging in these next few entries since I'm a week behind.

Anyways, last Friday I had an event at THIN/ONYX with my ignorant partner in crime from SF, DJ Rygar (600 Inc) and DJ Rayzaruckus. We also had the talented, Nash Quest killin' it on the mic with a live performance. The secret password was "I'm here to get ignorant!"... It was funny listening and watching people going up to Javier (Head of Security) and saying it so hesitantly. HAHA.

CLICK HERE to view my photos.
CLICK HERE to view Mikey's photos.  Thanks for the photos!

Started the night by visiting Mr. Rob Zoomy at Deco's for a quick shot with our favorite Deco's bartender, Lorrie!
I've known Nash (UNIV) for over a year now, but I never knew he was an MC until recently. He had Onyx crackin' in anticipation of his performance. It was my first time I've ever seen him perform... He's extremely talented! Not only are his rhymes dope, but he knows how to work the crowd. Awesome job Nash! Keep it up bro!

Here I am mesmerized by his lyrical talent. HAHA
Nash Quest ft. DJ Uncle Junie on the tables...
Nash Quest x TK x Creepster Bert (Upstarts)
Rolando aka Deeohz came out to celebrate his 30th birthday! You old bastard! HAHA... Happy birthday bro! 143!
We also had Chip (NJ) and a bunch of his friends from the East Coast in town. I hope you guys enjoyed your bottle of vodka and champagne. I'm coming out to the New York soon...
Kris x Jennylyn x TK (mid speaking mouth... HAHA)
I'm here to get ignorant: Rygar x Rayzaruckus x TK
I love these girls, especially Flo who I'm having a secret bromance with! HAHA
Crackin'... Can you guys spot Guil (TAA)? HAHA
Julie x Melanie (I haven't seen you in years!)
Julie is a crazy one, but I love it!
Annie x Frankenstein
Fams
Kat x Allan (UNIV)... Happy belated birthday Kat!
We miss you Joe (TAA)... 3/4 of Tall Ass Asians: TK x Steven x Guil (who's that random groupie? HAHA... I love you Annabelle!)
Get it Mark (Blends)! I love you guys!
FORMALity: TK x Jason x Kris x Dennis
Julz (Mindz Alike) x Rygar
WTF? Why are Tiff and I doing the splits in the streets of Downtown? I don't remember...
Thanks for coming out... Be on the look out for our next event at THIN/ONYX on Friday, March 6th. We'll have a new password. Any suggestions?

0 comments: