Friday, February 27, 2009

Tuesday: ABDC x My House

I'm almost caught up on my blog.  This past Tuesday, I rolled up to Hollywood with 5&A Dime to do press for America's Best Dance Crew.  Hopefully you saw a few of the photos I took backstage on my Canon 40D in my previous post.  Here's pictures from my point n shoot from the audience point of view.  

We got VIP seating with the rest of the Beat Freaks family.  We were next to Shane Sparks and Lil Mama's guest, with MTV's celebrity guest sitting 2 rows in front of us.  There were a handful of celebrities in the house including Carmit (PCD), Miss America, and Wesley Jonathan (Roll Bounce).

CLICK HERE to view pictures from Tuesday's activities.

Here I am with Melissa, Joanna (NOOE), Khai (NOOE), and their friends before heading into the show.
Freak the Vote!
Melissa ran into her old friend, Francia Raisa, who was dating Shane Sparks before.  You can find her on USA's "The Secret Life of the American Teenager"playing Adrian Lee aka the "Bad Girl".  

Mario Lopez aka AC Slater is so dreamy!
Gettin' down in the studio audience... HAHA
There are only 2 teams left: Beat Freaks x Quest.  Its going to be tough... Quest killed it this week on the show.  Mad props!
The taping let out around 10PM, but we stayed backstage to hang out for a minute.  It was off to My House (the club) afterwards for Bread & Butter.  Thanks to Doug Wu for taking care of us like always.  The place was packed with tons of eye candy, Paul Pierce (Celtics) and Kim Kardashian were also there.  Trust me... Tuesday at My House is the spot to be!

TK x Mink (Hellz Bellz)
No wonder I spent over $200 at the bar that night... Patron time!
Nerhan (Agenda) x Jennifer (WESC)
Cheers bitches!
To Ben Wang (dF)!  HAHA
Jennifer x TK
Roomies: James x Melissa x Chachy... and Jennifer?  How come you're in all my photos?  HAHA.
20 year old babies... HAHA
Patron time... Again!
Alison x Sheryl x TK... Damn we're starting to look pretty ignorant!  HAHA
Ben (dF) x Nick (Diamond Supply)
Mink x Doug Wu
Melissa x Peter on the dance floor!
Hella crackin'... Especially for a Tuesday!
Norms off La Cienaga for a late night dinner...
Fun times!

0 comments: